13th September 2018, Carden Park
From 8am Registration us open at the clubhouse
10am Tee off time
From 9am Registration is open at the clubhouse
10.30am Golfers to make their way to their buggies
11am Tee off time
From 7.30pm Guests arrival for dinner
8pm All guests to be seated for dinner
12.30am Bar closes
1. A Shamble is played by all players driving, from which the best drive is selected and all four players then play their own individual ball from there.
2. All scoring is Stableford and the Team Shamble score is the total of the BEST TWO Stableford scores at each hole. There is no individual competition.
3. Each player must have his or her tee shot selected at least FOUR TIMES, which counts as every player’s first shot on each hole.
The player whose tee shot is selected always plays first, playing the ball as it lies. All remaining players should drop their ball within one club length, not nearer the hole, of the tee shot they select to be in the best position – including bunkers.
4. A record should be kept of each player’s GROSS SCORE, STABLEFORD POINTS and the TEAM SCORE in the relevant columns.
The player with the lowest handicap should mark the card for the team.
5. The maximum handicap for the event is 28 for men and 36 for ladies. Players receive ¾ of their handicap up to these limits thus receiving a maximum of 21 shots for men and 27 for ladies.
6. To avoid slow play, players must pick up if they obviously cannot score or contribute to the team at any hole.
7. All players must check and sign the team card and return it to The Iceland Tournament Office immediately on completion of their round. Only cards so posted will be accepted.